Scholarships / Income-based discounts
We realize that summer camp is a large expense for many families and we strive to make our programs available to all children.
We offer a scholarship program for families who qualify as well as work-in-trade, payment plans, and last-minute standby discounts, as well as referral credits, sibling discounts, early bird discounts, first time discounts, and 3-week discounts. See Discounts & Packages for more info
If camp tuition is difficult for your family to pay, you may qualify for an income based discount.
- Majestic Adventures gives out a limited number of income based discounts each summer to families who apply and qualify for assistance.
- Income based discounts may be applied towards one program per season per child for families who qualify. That program could be a week of summer camp, an after-school program, or another program like a holiday day camp.
- Families who are interested in more than one week of camp who need financial support should consider our Last Minute Standby Program.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for more information about income based discounts
- To get the process started, please download our scholarship application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any other questions about registration, please email email@example.com or contact us by phone.
Third Party Scholarships
Additional scholarship funding may be available from other organizations in the community.
- Blue Skies for Children is a local organization that can help families through a number of programs. Their Little Wishes program can provide grants to help pay for Summer Camps. See more information about their programs and services, and links to the Little Wishes application.
- Assistance League of Bellingham (ALB) raises funds to pay for summer scholarships for high school (grades 9-11 only) and middle school students (grades 6-8) who attend public schools in Whatcom County, including home-schooled students with a Whatcom public school affiliation. See the ALB Scholarship Application.
- Please contact us if you know about any other scholarship opportunities locally, and we will happily spread the word to more families!
We have a scholarship fund that is based on donations. Most donations come from families who choose to add an extra donation when they register for a program. We also gladly accept donations from other organizations.
We make a matching contribution to the fund for each donation we receive, so each donation goes twice as far.
Donate Items or Scholarships
We appreciate your generosity!
We are always looking for certain items that would help our activities, and many families would love to get financial help to afford our programs. Consider donating items or money for scholarships.
Donate to our Scholarship Program
To donate money to our scholarship, please do so by writing a check to “Majestic Adventures” and writing “Scholarship” in the memo. We will use that money to help a family with financial assistance. Additionally, we will match every donation dollar for dollar, to make the donation go twice as far. Individuals, businesses, and organizations may donate to this fund, and we accept sponsorships. In return we can offer various perks in exchange, such as links/logos on our website, shout-outs on social media, and more. Note: Donations to Majestic Adventures are not tax deductible.
You may mail us this check at:
1200 Dupont St unit 1-A
Bellingham, WA 98225
Or contact us to make other arrangements.
Donation Items We Can Use
- Costumes & props
- Outdoor camping equipment & festival supplies
- Office equipment and supplies
- Other miscellaneous items are often needed.
*Before donating items, please contact us to see if the items are needed.