Online Registration Deadlines
Please realize that Majestic Adventures runs experiential education programs. We do not offer child care or “drop in” services because each program is in fact a class that is tailored toward the participants. While we often allow for late registration – sometimes up to the time of the program itself – there is never any guarantee that we can accommodate; you will be assessed fees; and we have a waitlist system that favors those who attempt to register sooner than later.
- We close online registration for most programs at 9:00 am on the last business day before the program (for quests that start on Monday, this means we close online registration at 9:00 am on Friday morning). Registration may still be possible, but it is not guaranteed, must be confirmed by calling the office, and is subject to a “late registration” fee and certain restrictions.
- After-school programs and special programs may close registration sooner, to allow adequate preparation time and communication.
If you do not register for a program by the time online registration ends, there is still a possibility of enrolling in the program if the program has space. However, this is considered a “late registration.” This incurs a $25 late registration fee, required extra paperwork, and program uncertainty. See below for details.
Online registration for each program closes at the beginning of the last business day before the program begins (this means 9:00 am Friday morning for most of our camps and weekend programs). While we do our best to accommodate last-minute registrations, we cannot guarantee that there will be space available. If you register for a program or decide to change into or out of a session after online registration has closed, there will be an additional $25 late registration fee applied to the price. Earlier registration is always encouraged as programs may fill up, or programs with low registration may be canceled.
To apply late for a program, you will still need to register online, but you will only see options that say “late registration inquiry.” Processing the application and paying is required to apply, and you will receive an automatically generated confirmation email, but you are not yet fully enrolled. To verify enrollment, please contact the office directly:
- Call the Majestic Adventures office number (360) 836-0386 and speak to an office staff, or leave a detailed message with:
- your child’s name and age
- the location and type of program you want to register for
- your name and contact information
- and/or text us the same information to (360) 836-0386
- and/or email us the same information to info@MajesticAdventures.net
We attempt to confirm with late registrants by the day before the program begins (Sunday for programs that start on a Monday), but if you do not receive a call or email from us, it does not mean you are either enrolled or denied.
Finally, for all late registrants, expect to spend at least 15 minutes at the site filling out paperwork on the first day. You may be required to do so even if you have already filled it electronically. For late registrants who have attended our programs before, please know that we may not have your child’s most recent character sheet at the first day of a program, but we will try to get it by the following day.
Online Registration Details
- All Health Forms and Waivers must be completed before joining a program. After you create your account (or after you register for the first program in the calendar year), you must also complete this form. If you do not complete all necessary forms by the online registration deadline, you will be assessed a $25 fee and likely need to fill out a paper copy when you arrive at the program. Even if you complete a paper copy, you still must submit an online copy.
- Account Credits are not visible to parents when registering online. If you have an account credit that you wish to apply towards your registration fee, see Using Credits or contact our office for registration assistance.
- Some programs are not available through our CampBrain online registration. See Programs without online registration for these programs.
- Remember, we have plenty of discounts available, including the Early Bird Discount (ends April 1 for Summer Camps), Multi-Session Discount, Sibling Discount, Refer-a-Friend Discount, Testimonial Discount, and even scholarships. See the Discounts & Packages for more information.
- Forgot your user name and/or password? Click the link in your CampBrain account to reset your username or password, or contact us and we will send you a link to retrieve it.
Discounts & Fees
|Policy Name||Policy Type||$||Notes|
|Late Registration Fee||Fee||$25||Applies if you register for a program after the registration deadline has passed|
|Session Change Fee||Fee||$25||Summer sessions may be changed at no cost up until June 1st. After June 1st, there is a $25 session change fee per household per season for all session changes (ie. if you need to change 3 weeks for 2 kids to a different 3 weeks, there will only be one $25 session change fee assessed)|
|Cancellation Fee||Fee||$25||Cancellations that occur within 2 weeks of the start of the program will be charged a $25 cancellation fee, and the remainder of the amount paid will be available as program credit that can be applied to future programs.|
|Missing Forms Fee||Fee||$25||Applies if you do not fill out you do not complete all necessary forms by the online registration deadline. Additionally, you will likely need to fill out a paper copy when you arrive at the program and still must submit an online copy.|
|Early Bird Discount||Discount||$25||Applies to each week of summer camp you register for before April 1st. See details.|
|Refer-a-Friend Credit||Discount||$50||If you recruit a new household and they sign up for at least one five-day program, you could qualify for this discount. See details.|
|New Quester Discount||Discount||$50||Applies to first-time questers who register for a five-day program. See details.|
|Three Week Discount||Discount||$50||Applies when you register for 3 or more four- or five-day quests in one summer. See details.|
|Testimonial Discount||Discount||$25||Share your review of us on social media or a review site and receive $25 off an Adventure Quest, Hero Mission, or Sword Games birthday party. See details.|
|Sibling Discount||Discount||5%||Applies to every sibling that registers for at least one five-day summer quest program. See details.|
|Last-Minute Standby Program||Discount||40%||A program for families in need of a larger discount and comfortable with flexible scheduling, you can sign up on a “standby” basis, and we’ll let you know on the weekend before camp if there is space for your quester to join with a 40% discount. See details.|
|Income-Based Scholarship||Discount||30-50%||Our Income-Based Scholarship Discounts give a percentage off of one session per season. Families must apply for this discount. See details.|