If you have a credit in your account, you may use it to pay for programming when registering online. The credit will not by default get applied to your cart when you are adding new sessions, so when you go to check out you will see the full program price. To see the credit reflected in your balance, follow the steps below:
- Enter the Campbrain Registration System and log in using your credentials, follow the steps to sign up for a program as usual.
- When you are on page 4/6: Choose a Payment Plan, select ‘Pay in Full by Check’ and click the Continue button. See screenshot.
- One the next page, click the Submit Application button. See screenshot.
- On the next page, to the right of the ‘Application Submitted‘ heading, click the Return Home button. See screenshot.
- On the home page, look under View My Registrations and the season. Click the View Details button. See screenshot.
- On the next page, below the Financial heading, click the New Payment button and enter your credit card information. You may also download a pdf account statement here. See screenshot.
The above steps apply when you are using your account credit to pay for any program that uses our online registration system.
You may also use your account credit for birthday parties, custom quests, and merchandise from our online store. To do so, please contact the office.