Change Your Registration
- Summer sessions may be changed at no cost up until June 1st. After June 1st, Session changes will incur a $25 session change fee applied once per household per season.
- We are happy to make multiple changes at a time. Your $25 fee will cover all of your changes for the season, for your entire household.
- The session change fee helps to cover the cost of our time making the change. Most changes require a lot of behind-the-scenes work for our office team. Session change fees may be waived on a case by case basis for changes related to illness, possible exposure to illness, or changes in school schedules that are beyond your control.
- Our registration system will not allow you to make your own session changes or cancelations from within the system.
- To make a change, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request. You may also call us at 360-836-0386.
- Session changes are subject to availability. The sooner we know about the change, the more likely we can get you into the new program.
Cancel Your Registration
We know that emergencies come up and illnesses occur. We do our best to be accommodating in these situations.
- In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we will offer credits or refunds for last-minute cancelations that are due to illness, potential exposure to illness, or changes in school schedules that are beyond the control of your family. Cancelations for all other reasons will be subject to our typical cancelation guidelines listed below.
- There is a $25 Cancelation Fee applied to all cancelations (unless we cancel a program due to low enrollment or unforeseen emergency)
- If you cancel your registration with at least two weeks’ notice before the program begins, you will receive a full refund for the program you are canceling, minus the $25 Cancelation Fee.
- If you cancel within two weeks of the program start date (but no later than two business days), you will receive a “program credit” good for one year for the amount you paid for the program, minus the $25 Cancelation Fee. You can apply the program credit towards another program. The program credit is not refundable nor can it be applied to merchandise.
- If you cancel within two business days of the program start date, we may still be able to give a full program credit minus the $25 Cancelation Fee, but if we have denied others the ability to register, only half of the credit is granted in the form of a “program credit” good to be applied towards a future program.
- Refunds or credits for cancelations that occur after the start of the program will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Typically, if we are unable to fill your spot with a waitlisted camper, we will be unable to offer a credit or refund. .
- ***All program credits are good for one year from the date of program cancelation.***
- If restrictions change and the Health Department no longer allows programs like ours to run we may need to cancel our programs. In this situation, you will receive a full credit or refund (your choice) for your program fees for any canceled program.
- ***Please note that account credits will appear in your cart for you to use. If your credit was generated in a different season (Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer), the credit may need to be transferred to the season you are registering in. See Using Credits for details. If you do not see a credit in your cart, please contact us for assistance.