This year we are offering both online camps and in-person camps! The team at MA is following advice from local health officials and is following guidelines and recommendations made by health and government authorities. For more information see: Our Plan for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 (updated 9-13-2022), which adheres to the guidelines for day camps by the Dept of Health.
Our Summer 2022 Programming Plan:
- In-Person Programs: We are running in-person outdoor Adventure Quest programs in Bellingham and Seattle at city Parks. See more details
- Online Programs: We will not be offering scheduled virtual quests this summer. We can still create a custom online program or event! More about Online Programs.
- Home Quests and custom programs: Gather your neighborhood friends and family for a custom quest at your home, backyard, and nearby parks. We send an awesome Quest Leader to you! Alternatively, you could design a custom online camp for your child and their friends. More about Home Quests
- Birthday Parties: We are offering birthday parties both in-person and online. More about Birthday Parties
If you are at home under quarantine and looking for something to do for entertainment, consider the following resources:
- Listen to our very own Quest Leader Natalie tell a story she has written, Allie Odds and the Allie Odds Squad, which is inspired by her experiences leading quests and her desire to make something like a quest that people could connect with wherever they are. The podcast has 9 episodes so far, and is enjoyed by adults as much as children. It can also be listened to on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Google Play.
- Adventure Quest Coloring Books! We have created 3 coloring books that you may print at home to help keep your kids engaged:
- Our Majestic Adventures Pinterest page, complete with crafting projects and costume ideas
For more resources relating to Covid-19, please visit:
- WA Dept of Health Guidelines for Day Camps
- Washington State Department of Health
- The CDC
- Washington State Coronavirus Site
- The Governor’s Office
For a complete list of safety measures we are taking in response to official requirements and recommendations, click here.